- CURRENCYUS dollar
- BEST TIME TO VISITApril-September
The Best Massage OilsRelaxation oil won't only help relieve muscle tension during a Nuru massage in Baton Rouge but will also relax the mind and senses, relieve tension, and stress. The best base for an erotic massage will be neutral oils that don't have a strong odor. These are oils of apricot, peach or grape seed. The effect depends on the selected essential oil. For example, a body rub session will soothe and uplift if you choose a mixture with the addition of peppermint and lavender oils. With aromatic citrus oils, the result will be a general toning of the body and a burst of strength. To relieve pain and signs of fatigue in the legs, masseuses choose mint, pine oil, or jasmine essence.
Which Oils Are Picked FrequentlyThe most common relaxant oils for body rub in Baton Rouge are:
- Lavender oil. It relieves stress, eliminates excessive excitement, calm and relax;
- Orange oil. It lifts your spirits, relieves tension, and calms. It's not recommended to be in the sun immediately after application.
- Peppermint oil. It helps you get rid of depression, fatigue, and sleepiness. During a Nuru massage in Baton Rouge, it restores inner strength and "awakens" the body.
- Peppermint oil. It's used for body rub massages after a hard day, as it has a pronounced calming effect.
- Bergamot oil. It's called the "oil of happiness". It's needed for an erotic massage because it relieves emotional overstimulation, stress, anxiety, and frustration.
- Ylang-ylang oil. It helps cope with chronic fatigue and emotional overexcitation. It eliminates feelings of fear and anxiety and provides a restful sleep, which is great during body rub sessions.
- Mandarin oil. It relaxes, eliminates depression and negative emotions, relieves signs of fatigue. It provides a good mood and sound sleep.