Find unbelievable Bodyrub Reviews and Massage Listings NOW! As an experienced massage therapist, you know how tough it can be to expand your customer sordid at a repetition when many consumers are tightening they encompass and cutting back on services that they tend to view as optional. Unfortunately, no one has yet developed an analytics program to present clear numerical data quantitating the health benefits and price savings that can be achieved through a program of nuru massage therapy. So how does a massage therapist go about bringing in more customers? Check out our list of massage marketing tips for the best way to get started! Massage Marketing Tips:
1) Send Out Post Cards. Whether you offer mobile massage or your customers arrive at you, proximity is key. If a client can stop in for a relaxing massage on the way home from work, that’s ideal. The finisher to home the ameliorate. Who wants to jump right back into precipitate hour traffic right after a relaxing massage? Target neighborhoods consolidate to your trade location with introductory postcards proffering an unworn customer discount. The USPS has a wonderful site where you can put up bulk mailings to selected neighborhoods, and even review demographics for those areas.
2) Host an Open House. It doesn’t matter whether you’re new to the neighborhood or just want to meet some new customers, an open house is appropriate any time you want to hold one. Make up an aviatrix and post it on community bulletin boards, at libraries, medical offices, fitness concentrate, and upscale condominium complexes. Be sure to hearken it on local online termination sites as well. Make it a meet and greet with complimentary food and drink, and round up some massage students to provide chair massages. Offer free massage sessions as passage prizes.
3) Start a Loyalty Rewards Program. A customer loyalty rewards program is a great distance to keep clients coming back, but it’s also a draw for renovated customers. When shopping for a massage therapist, people prefer to know that they can enure discounts and freebies over time, so be sure to mention your rewards program in all of your advertising.
4) Offer Package Deals. This one’s a no-brainer. When clients can get a price break by paying for a bundle of services up front, everybody wins. They get a discount and you get the funds in your bank account. Consider joining vehemence with a spa or salon in the same area to offer relaxing health club bale or even just reciprocal discounts.
5) Take Appointments Online. Free yourself from phone duty by congelation up an online order service. Customers will appreciate the convenience of being vigorous to schedule bodyrubs near you without waiting for a callback, and estate an online appointment benefit will fortify your entangled presence.
6) Publish a Blog. Post regular covenant about the health profit of massage therapy, the latest breakthroughs in homeopathic medicine, dietary advice, assistant tensive application, and/or anything you specialize in that’s related to your business. Publishing a regular blog centered on health and wellness and massage therapy will help boost your website’s local search results and find you as a crack in the answer.
7) Find Your Niche. Don’t be afraid to specialize, and then leverage that specialty by networking with sanity care professionals to get clients. There’s no need to compete with imagination day spas offering relaxation massages when you can get all the work you can handle working with sports injuries, pregnant women, fibromyalgia patients, geriatric patients or any other particularity clients.
8) Go Mobile. For many clients, the worst part of a massage is the end, when they have to get dressed and force home. Consequently, excitable stroking services are booming, especially in busy metropolitan areas. A mobile massage business has little overhead and can operate on a virtual shoestring. Mobile massage equipment can also be set up at business conferences, sporting events, health fairs and many other typify of well-attended gatherings.
9) Go Corporate. Contact any local corporations or bulky businesses nearby and immolate a corporate discount. Go through the HR department and offer your avail as a street to improve their health and benefits package.
10) Leverage Social Media. Make use of a host of social media tools to connect with your clients online. Survey your best customers to find out what sites they are full of and adapt up professional pages on those sites. Offer them a discount on their next office if they like or follow your footboy. Post links to informational articles and blogs around health and wellness, and updates about new services or discounts you’re offering. Remember, it’s not enough to just have a page; you need to keep it fresh and interesting.
11) Email and SMS Marketing. Collect client email addresses and phone numbers and manner them to send out notices of special discounts and availability. SMS texts are an especially useful drive for filling in slow spots where you don’t have any appointments. You can instantly express to your clients that you have an open time slot at a specific discount. Your clients will touch extraordinary being privy to this exclusive traffic, and you’ll be able to fill up any gaps in your timetable.
These are just a few helpful ideas to annex to your overall marketing project. Between connecting and marketing online, via email, text, and also networking with local businesses, there are a wealth of opportunities available to broaden your massage therapy client base. The key is to know and understand your local patron demographic and choose the methods that will best stretch them. You know how to promote your kneading therapy business. Now what? Be fid to communicate with them!
Download our free conductor to see our TOP tips for communicating with customers online and over the phone! Email GET THE GUIDE Related ArticlesHow to Cancel Yelp Ads – What You Need to Know as a Business Owner in 2022 When you think of Yelp, you probably think of the website that helps relations find local businesses and showcases user-generated resurvey.
You might not know that there are also Yelp ads—and if you’re like most…Google Knowledge Panel Verification – How To Claim it for Increased BusinessHave you ever attention to those boxes on the right side of the hide on the Google search engine results page (SERP)? They display information helter-skelter a particular business, person, product, or service.
Those are what…How to Get the ‘Review Us on Google Sticker’ for Your Business in 2022. The Google Review Sticker is an acceptable and effective way for small businesses to make customer loyalty by allowing customers to license reviews. Whether you’re a plumber, electrician or even a…